Current vacancies in Transport
Multi-Drop Driver, Exeter
At Harvey & Brockless we pride ourselves on our ability to provide excellent customer service. Our drivers perform a very key role in this and we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our South West team.
The successful candidate will of course hold a full, clean driving licence, up to date CPC and demonstrable professional driving experience. The values and responsibilities for this role are defined below.
Ensure key dispatch times are adhered to as directed by the Assistant Transport Manager or Dispatch Supervisor
• Efficient use of time: delivering products on time throughout the working day
• Ensure the safety of the load
• Undertake other activities as directed by management while maintaining a flexible outlook
• Carry out daily checks of the vehicle making sure that the vehicle is clean and road worthy, to help minimise the running costs – Report any issues of defects to the Assistant Transport Manger or Dispatch Supervisor
• Maximise the numbers of deliveries within the time constraints
• Maintain a polite and positive demeanour to customers
• Other reasonable requests
Please email email@example.com to register your interest in the role – please also include why you believe you are suitable for this position.
We have a number of vacancies available for drivers in London
Please contact Ewan Mason, HR Manager London for further information.